39 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary 21.00 euros/hour – 3.276 euros/month (4 weeks) + bonuses
- 2nd Shift Carpenter Assistant starts at 21.65 euros/hour (includes a 0.65 euros shift premium) plus hourly performance incentives!
- Take instructions from carpenters to determine the day’s work, and
obtain plans and blueprints for each project.
- Gather materials for workers to handle on job sites.
- Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
- Cover services with plastic material to protect them.
- Cut and install insulation.
- Cut and fit tile or linoleum.
- Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
- Build scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Cut timber and lumber to specified dimensions.
- Install toilets.
- Install trim and cabinets.
This position is offered with a highly competitive salary and excellent
Shifts would be a mixture, working 5 days out 7 with the earliest start
of 8am and latest finish 7pm.
- Experience in a prior position will come in handy.
- Highly skilled in reading and understanding plans and blueprints, from
which they are required to work.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- No education or prior work experience is required.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)