38 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary 19.50 euros/hour – 2.964 euros/month (4 weeks) + bonuses
- 2nd Shift Electrical Wireman starts at 20.65 euros/hour (includes a 1.15 euros shift premium) plus hourly performance incentives!
- Install, repair, maintain, and test commercial, industrial and
residential electrical systems in full support.
- Use industry related hand tools and power tools.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable
systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control
centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear,
receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points.
- Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits and
build control panels from drawings.
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring
and electrical systems.
- Communicate effectively with Foremen and crew members.
This position is offered with a highly competitive salary and excellent
Shifts would be a mixture, working 5 days out 7 with the earliest start
of 8am and latest finish 7pm.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to install power systems: lighting, fire protection, security,
and data network.
- Ability to build and install control panels and provide maintenance to
- Experience finding and repairing faults in electrical apparatus and
- Experience helping with the management of a project and crew.
Experienced candidates have a priority.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)