40 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary: £15.20 an hour
The candidate we are looking for is:
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 18 hours per week and have the ability to work more hours at busy times
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment
- Experienced in achieving stretching targets
- Ready to take on 12 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling and caring for Pets, Customer Service and Health and Safety.
In return for your hard work and dedication we will reward you with:
Competitive pay that grows as you learn
A paid day off for your birthday (on top of your 28 days paid leave)
A competitive pension scheme, discount across our group companies, and a sizeable offering of discounts in other businesses too!
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)